Overview of the Examination:
The candidates have to study for 1Y0-A20 Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration exam. The A-20 exam is created to guarantee that the passing candidates are suitable for the administrator’s post. Satisfactory performance in the exam will ensure the candidate’s proficiency with installation, administration, support and troubleshooting of this app running on Windows Server 2008 R2.
General Information about the Examination
- Language: English
- Passing Marks: 61%
- Total Questions: 68
- Time limit:
- Native English Speakers: 1.5 hours
- Non-native English speakers
- English (foreign language in country): 1.5 hours + 30 minutes(granted)
- English (not a foreign language in country): 5 hours (request for extra 30 minutes)
Citrix Certified Administrator in XenApp 6 track.
Administrators with different job captions, including but not limited to:
- Systems Administrator
- Sales/System Engineer
- Technical Support Staff
- System Integrator
- Citrix Certified Instructor(CCI)
- Infrastructure Architect
- Citrix Consultant
The no. of questions coming from each section is shown by their percentage.
- Understanding Citrix Architecture with a weight of 10%
- Licensing and Installing XenApp with a weight of 5%
- Configuring XenApp Sessions with a weight of 12%
- Configuring XenApp Policies with a weight of 10%
- Publishing Applications and Content with a weight of 12%
- Using Commands, Reports, Profiles, and Delegation with a weight of 7%
- Monitoring and Managing Performance and Load with a weight of 10%
- Configuring Printing with a weight of 9%
- Enabling and Securing Web Access to Published Applications and Content with a weight of 12%
- Troubleshooting with a weight of 13%
The exam can work as your guarantee to excel yourself in the field of information technology. But clearing this exam is not very easy. You have to prepare effectively, and for this purpose you need testified preparation material, such as the one provided by Citrix Certifications.