Cisco Certified Network Associate Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching is a unique and satisfying way of skills authentication to become proficient in the competitive markÂ by passing it. DumpsSchool Cisco Certified Network Associate dumps consist of Cisco Certified Network Associate 200-125 Practice exam software and Cisco Certified Network Associate PDF Questions. They help you to strengthen your skills and practice enough to attempt 297 and led you towards success.
Try it Latest DumpsSchool 200-125 Exam dumps. Buy Full File here: https://www.dumpsschool.com/200-125-exam-dumps.html (297 As Dumps)
Download the DumpsSchool 200-125 braindumps from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-OGlj2xDMAR6MBZ1bMNACdp02vK4uut/view (FREE VERSION!!!)
Question No. 1
Which two commands can you enter to configure an interface to actively negotiate an EtherChannel? (Choose two.)
Question No. 2
Refer to the exhibit. If all routers on this network run RIPv2, which two configurations can you apply to router R3 to produce this routing table? (Choose two.)
Question No. 3
Which symbol in the APIC-EM path Trace tool output indicates that an ACL is present and might deny packets?
Question No. 4
Which NAT function can map multiple inside addresses to a single outside address?
Question No. 5
Which LLDP extension provides additional support for VoIP?
Question No. 6
You are implementing ElGRP between the main office and branch offices. In Phase 1 you must implement and verify EIGRP configurations as mentioned in the topology in Phase 2. your colleague is expected to do NAT and ISP configurations
Identity the issues that you are encountering during Phase 1 EIGRP implementation.
* Router R1 connects the main office to the Internet and routers R2 and R3 are internal routers
* Routers Branch 1 and Branch2 connect to router R2 in the main office.
* Users from the Branch1 LAN network 10 20 40 0724 are expected to perform testing of the application that is hosted on the servers in Server farm1, before servers are available for production
– The GRE tunnel is configured between R3 and Branch1, and traffic between server farm1 and Branch1 LAN network 10 20 40 0/24 is routed through the GRE tunnel using static routes
* The link between Branch1 and Branch2 is used as a secondary path in the event of failure of the primary path to mam office
You have console access on R1. R2. R3. Branch1, and Branch2 devices Use only show commands to troubleshoot the issues
The GRE tunnel between R3 and Branch1 is down. Which cause of the issue is true?
Question No. 7
Which command can you enter on a Cisco IOS device to enable a scheduled algorithm that directs lookup calls to multiple DNS hosts?