The 370 exam was made to test the knowledge and skills of the candidates in relation to the development and management of XenMobile solutions in enterprise environments. This exam is significant to those who organize and arrange Citrix XenMobile 8.6 Solutions.
- This is a 67-question exam in English and passing score for the exam is 62%.
- Time limit differs from every candidate;
- Native English speakers (105 minutes), Non-native English speakers who are familiar with English (105 minutes + 30 minutes time extension)
- And Non-native English speakers who are not familiar to English (105 minutes + 30 minutes).
- The 370 exam is a demand for the Citrix Certified Professional – Mobility (CCP-M) certification.
- Candidates must agree to the Candidate Conduct Policy.
- Candidates can retake this exam in 24 hours and after second attempt 14 days will be required.
This exam is for those who design and manage Citrix XenMobile 8.6 solutions. Candidates may have various job titles such as:
- Systems administrators,
- Mobility engineers and architects,
- Network and security administrators
- And consultants.
Titles and weights:
The 1Y0-370 exam is divided into 4 parts and the questions in the exam will be given as per the percentages of every title:
- Designing a XenMobile Enterprise solution (15%)
- Installing the components of a XenMobile Enterprise solution (13%)
- Configuring and integrating the components of a XenMobile Enterprise solution (39%)
- Managing and maintaining the components of a XenMobile Enterprise solution (33%)
This makes a Total of 100%
Your wish to gain an edge over other candidates, in terms of preparation, can come true if you prepare from the right material. For this purpose, you can go for the relevant and up to date material provided by Citrix Certifications.