The 351 exam tests the knowledge and skills which demands to install, prepare and handle NetScaler 10.5 in enterprise environments. It focuses on networking and traffic optimization.
Important information About the Citrix NetScaler 10.5 Essentials and Networking 1YO-351 Exam:
- This exam is 72- question exam in English and the passing score is 61%.
- Time limit varies with candidate;
- Native English Speakers (120 Minutes),
- Non-native English Speakers who are familiar with English (120 Minutes + 30 Minutes time extension)
- And Non-native English speakers who are not familiar to English (120 minutes + 30 Minutes).
- Candidates must wait for 24 hours to retake exam and after second attempt they should wait for 14 days.
- All candidates should agree to the Candidate Conduct Policy.
- This exam is necessary for the Citrix Certified Professional Networking (CCP-N) certification Track.
The exam targets those who install or manage Netscaler 10.5 in enterprise environments and may any of the following jobs titles:
- Network Engineers and Administrators,
- Citrix Administrators,
- Operations and System Engineers and Cloud Administrators/Engineers.
Titles of the Exam:
This exam is divided into 9 sections and exam is given as per the percentages:
- Configuring Basic NetScaler Settings (12%)
- Configuring Network-related Settings of the NetScaler Implementation (14%)
- Securing the NetScaler Implementation and Traffic (9%)
- Configuring Load Balancing on NetScaler for Backend Servers and Traffic (16%)
- Configuring SSL Offloading (7%)
- Configuring Acceleration and Optimization of Traffic-handling (12%)
- Customizing NetScaler Traffic-handling (10%)
- Monitoring of Network-related Activities (4%)
- Troubleshooting Issues on NetScaler (16%)
Getting your preparation right is one of the critical components of success in this exam. For top quality and all-embracing preparation material, you can contact Citrix Certifications.