Brief Overview of the 1Y0-A22 Exam
The A22 exam was designed to inscribe the features that a candidate should know in order to perform the advanced job tasks of a XenApp 6.5 administrator. The passing candidates of this exam have the basic knowledge and skills required to monitor, maintain, optimize and troubleshoot an enterprise environment that contains a structure running Citrix XenApp 6.5 on Windows Server 2008 R2 in assent with best practices as described by Citrix Subject Matter Experts. This exam also validates that the candidate has practical experience with the XenApp 6.5 product.
The A22 exam also paves the path for other certifications, such as the Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer (CCEE) and/or the Citrix Certified Integration Architect (CCIA).
General Information about the 1Y0-A22 Exam
- The certificate name of the Exam is Citrix XenApp 6.5 Advanced Administration.
- The examination code for this course is 1Y0-A22.
- The A22 exam contains total of 46 items, out of which 42 are multiple choice or multiple response questions while the remaining 4 are simulations.
- Total time to complete the exam for Native English speakers is 210 minutes while for Non Native English speakers who take the exam in English is 240
- The passing score which a candidate should gain for this exam is 65%.
- The candidates can take this exam in English and Japanese languages.
Syllabus for Exams
The syllabus for the final exams will include all the topics related to XenApp Advanced Administration.
Preparation Material for Exam
To clear the exam, one must get preparation material that covers all the latest syllabus topics in an understandable manner. One such material is provided by the following, a trusted and well-known name in the preparation industry.