New Updated 1Y0-201 Exam Questions from DumpsSchool 1Y0-201 PDF dumps! Welcome to download the newest DumpsSchool 1Y0-201 VCE dumps: https://www.dumpsschool.com/1Y0-201-exam-dumps.html
Keywords: 1Y0-201 exam dumps,CCA-V exam questions, 1Y0-201 exam questions, 1Y0-201 VCE dumps, 1Y0-201 PDF dumps, 1Y0-201 practice tests, 1Y0-201 study guide, 1Y0-201 braindumps, CCA-V
Citrix Virtualization Associate certification exam as a profession has an extraordinary evolution over the last few years. Citrix 1Y0-201 CCA-V exam is the forerunner in validating credentials against. Here are updated Citrix 1Y0-201 exam questions, which will help you to test the quality features of DumpsSchool exam preparation material completely free. You can purchase the full product once you are satisfied with the product.
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has prepared two server OS machines to host applications. The administrator used Machine Creation Services to provision the server OS machines. The server OS machines are part of the Windows 2012 Servers machine catalog. The Server 2012 Hosted Desktops and Applications delivery group is assigned to the Windows 2012 Servers machine catalog.
The administrator was instructed to roll out Firefox as a hosted application and has installed Firefox on the master server OS machine named Win2012-Master. Now, the administrator needs to update the server OS machines so that Firefox is available as a hosted application to only the Finance user group through StoreFront or Citrix Receiver upon the next reboot of the server OS machines. The Finance user group is a member of the Server 2012 Hosted Desktops and Applications delivery group.
Update the Windows 2012 Servers machine catalog to meet the requirements outlined in the scenario.
Update Machine Catalog
1) In Citrix Studio, highlight the “Citrix Studio” node at the top-left of the tree, under “Common Tasks” under the “Machine Catalog” section, highlight the Windows Server 2012 Machine Catalog and click on the Update master image button. This will launch the “Update machine” wizard. (Note-the virtual machine should be powered off before updating to remove any locks.)
2) In the “Update Machine” wizard click on Next.
3) From the “Master Image” dialog window, select the Win2012-Master from the list of snapshots and virtual machines then click on Next.
4) From the “Rollout Strategy” dialog window, verify that the “On the next shut down (not right now)” option is selected and then click on Next.
5) From the “Summary” dialog window click on Finish.
Update Delivery Group
1) In Citrix Studio, highlight “Delivery Groups” node at the top-left of the tree, select the Delivery Groups tab, highlight the Server 2012 Hosted Desktops and Applications delivery group, under the right-side “Actions” pane click on Add Applications.
2) From the “Getting Started with Applications” dialog window click on Next.
3) From the “Applications” dialog window click on select Firefox from the list of “Selected Applications” or click on Add applications Manually and type in the path of the application then click on Next.
4) From the “Summary” dialog window click on Finish.
5) In Citrix Studio, highlight “Delivery Groups” node at the top-left of the tree, select the Delivery Groups tab, highlight the Server 2012 Hosted Desktops and Applications delivery group, under the right-side “Actions” pane click on View Applications. This will display the published applications available under the “Applications” tab.
6) Highlight Firefox under the “Applications” tab and then click on Properties under the right-side “Actions” pane.
7) From the “Application Settings” dialog window select Limit Visibility.
8) From the “Limit Visibility” dialog window select “Limit visibility for this application to the users listed below”, click on Add Users, and the Finance group then click on Ok.
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has updated the Finance vDisk to include Microsoft Office 2013. The administrator has tested the Finance vDisk and now needs to merge all updates to the vDisk to maximize and reclaim disk space. Members of the Finance user group are expected to have access to Microsoft Office 2013 when they log on to desktops to which the Finance vDisk is assigned.
1. Merge all updates to the vDisk.
2. Ensure members of the Finance user group have access to Microsoft Office 2013 as stated in the scenario.
3. Complete the tasks that are necessary to meet the requirements outlined in the scenario.
1) In Provisioning Services Console, click on vDisk Pool in the left pane then right click on the vDisk template and select Versions.
2) From the “vDisk Version” dialog window click on Merge.
3) From the “Merge” popup window select “Merge Base – Last base + all updates from that base” and “Set merge version access to:” “Production” then click on OK.
4) From the “vDisk Version” dialog window click on Done.
5) From the “vDisk Version dialog window click on Promote.
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator updates all of the machines within a Delivery Group. After the update, an application stops working. The IT manager tells the administrator to revert all machines to the previous image.
How should the administrator revert all machines to the previous image?
A. By selecting ‘Rollback machine update’ for the Delivery Group
B. By deleting the snapshot associated with the template virtual machine
C. By selecting ‘Rollback machine update’ for the Session Machine Catalog
D. By deleting the difference disks of the virtual machines within the Delivery Group
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator creates a new Desktop OS machine master image for the Marketing team. The administrator attempts to provision 25 Desktop OS machines using Machine Creation Services, but the process fails.
Which component must the administrator install to resolve the desktop provisioning failure?
A. Citrix Scout
B. Hypervisor tools
C. Virtual Delivery Agent
D. End User Experience Monitor
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configures a profile management policy in Citrix Studio for the members of a particular organizational unit (OU). The administrator must verify that the filter is applied correctly to the newly created policy.
How could the administrator verify that the filter is correctly applied?
A. Using the Modeling Wizard
B. Using a Policy Template Comparison
C. Running rsop.msc on the Delivery Controller
D. Running gpresult /v from the command line
Scenario: Newly hired employees report they are NOT able to connect to their Desktop OS machines. Some of the employees have provided screenshots that show an error message indicating that no license is available. The license console shows that all device/user licenses have been allocated. Three weeks ago the company sold a subsidiary, freeing up 100 licenses, so the IT team is certain that licenses are available.
Which command-line interface utility should a Citrix Administrator use to address this issue?
A Citrix Administrator must limit the Helpdesk team supporting Human Resources (HR) to only manage and view resources for the HR department.
Which two steps must the administrator complete within Citrix Studio to meet the requirements of the scenario? (Choose two.)
A. Apply the custom filter to the HR Helpdesk team.
B. Remove all current roles for the HR Helpdesk team.
C. Remove all current scopes for the HR Helpdesk team.
D. Create a new custom role and link it to the HR Helpdesk team.
E. Create a new custom scope and link it to the HR Helpdesk team.
Answer: C, E
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to add a new application to an existing XenDesktop Delivery Group. The application must only be available to the Human Resources (HR) user group.
How could the administrator meet the requirements of the scenario?
A. By creating a new Group Policy Object and setting security to the HR user group
B. By editing the application in Citrix Studio and limiting the visibility to the HR user group
C. By creating a new Citrix HDX Policy in Citrix Studio and filtering the policy to allow access to the HR user group only
D. By creating a new application folder in Citrix Studio for the HR user group and moving the application to the new folder
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator must provide a new application to 50 users and wants to use the most cost-effective application delivery method. These users perform well-defined tasks and do NOT require personalization or offline access to applications.
What type of application delivery method should the administrator consider?
A. Persistent virtual desktops
B. Hosted Server OS machine
C. Virtual machine hosted apps
D. Locally streamed virtual hard disk
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has deployed 2000 Desktop OS machines in a call center environment. The call center is segmented into three shifts that span the full 24-hour day. The Desktop OS machines are deployed as non-persistent Desktop OS machines with Provisioning Services. The administrator needs to increase the RAM allocated to each Desktop OS machine by 1 GB.
What should the administrator do to add the memory to each Desktop OS machine in this environment?
A. Increase the memory of the Master Target Device inside the Provisioning Services Console.
B. Use PowerShell cmdlets on the Delivery Controller to set the Desktop OS machine settings for a specific Machine Catalog.
C. Update the template in the hosting infrastructure. In Citrix Studio, select the Machine Catalogs node, select the machine catalog in the results pane, and click Update Machine.
D. Create new virtual machines with the XenDeskop Setup Wizard using the updated hosting template. Once all Delivery Groups have been migrated to the new catalog, delete the existing Desktop OS machines.