New Updated 1Y0-301 Exam Questions from DumpsSchool 1Y0-301 PDF dumps! Welcome to download the newest DumpsSchool 1Y0-301 VCE dumps: https://www.dumpsschool.com/1Y0-301-exam-dumps.html
Keywords: 1Y0-301 exam dumps, exam questions, 1Y0-301 exam questions, 1Y0-301 VCE dumps, 1Y0-301 PDF dumps, 1Y0-301 practice tests, 1Y0-301 study guide, 1Y0-301 braindumps,
Citrix Virtualization certification exam as a profession has an extraordinary evolution over the last few years. Citrix 1Y0-301 exam is the forerunner in validating credentials against. Here are updated Citrix 1Y0-301 exam questions, which will help you to test the quality features of DumpsSchool exam preparation material completely free. You can purchase the full product once you are satisfied with the product.
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer must provide users at CCH headquarters with Windows 8 virtual desktops. These users will access hosted applications through Receiver. Personalization of the Windows 8 virtual desktops is required.
Note: The registry settings on the master image and the Virtual Delivery Agent have already been configured to allow the simultaneous use of profile management and Personal vDisk.
1. Create the appropriate machine catalog and name it XD_PVDISK1.
2. Create 10 virtual desktops for users at CCH headquarters.
3. Ensure each virtual desktop is assigned 2 Virtual CPUs.
4. Set the memory size for the virtual desktops to 8 GB.
5. Use the Network 0 network interface card (NIC).
6. Create Active Directory computer accounts for the virtual desktops in the CCH Virtual Desktops organizational unit(OU).
7. Use the following account naming scheme for the virtual desktops: HQDesktop001 – HQDesktop010.
8. Create the virtual desktops from the WDK_8_3 master image.
9. Create the appropriate Delivery Group named CCH_HQ_Desktops, and configure it according to the requirements above. Users at CCH headquarters are members of the HQ Desktops user group.
XenDesktop 7 Machine Catalog
1. In Desktop Studio we want to create a VM catalog,
2. Choose the OS type
3. We will be using VMs and Citrix Machine Creation Services, so the defaults are fine.
4. Use the default
5. Choose the master image
6. A great feature of XenDesktop is the ability to customize the catalog hardware at provisioning time, so you can offer different tiers of VMs from the exact same master image. No need to build up templates with the same OS and software stack, just to customize the vCPUs and memory specs.
7. OU –
8. On the summary screen you need to give the catalog a name and a description.
9. After you kick off the provisioning process you get a nice status. MCS first makes a copy of your master VM, then does its magic to create copies
10. When the provisioning is completed you now have one machine catalog entry
11. If you double click on the machine catalog it will bring up a search window with the individual VMs listed. You can now power them on and wait for them to show a “registered” status. If you click on an individual VM it will pull up even more details. If a user had an active session to the VM then you get a plethora more data.
As you can see, creating a machine catalog from a master template is quick and easy. Within Desktop Studio you can view a tremendous amount of detail about the catalog and individual VMs.
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer at CCH needs to provide owners of a specific application with delegated administrative rights to perform specific tasks on their application and the servers hosting their application.
The application owners need permissions to do the following:
Add and remove the application from a Delivery Group
Create and delete applications
Edit application properties
Add and remove the application from Maintenance Mode
Perform power operations on Windows Server machines
Permissions should be specifically granted to the CCH\MedAppAdmins group and assigned to a custom scope.
1. Create a custom role named MedAppAdmins.
2. Assign only the required permissions to the newly created role.
3. Create a custom scope named MedAppScope for the application owners’ delivery group.
4. Assign this role to the CCH\MedAppAdmins group.
5. Assign this group to the newly created scope: MedAppScope.
Answer: Find the solution with all steps below.
To create a custom role
1. In Studio, click Configuration > Administrators in the left pane, then click the Roles tab in the middle pane. A list of existing roles appears.
2. In the Actions pane, click Create new Role.
3. Type a name and description for the role.
4. For each object type that you want this role to have permissions for, select the object type, then select the permissions.
1. Click Save.
To create a scope
1. In Studio, click Configuration > Administrators in the left pane, then click the Scopes tab in the middle pane. A list of existing scopes appears.
2. In the Actions pane, click Create new Scope.
3. Type a name (for example, ‘Sales’) and a description (for example, ‘Delivery Groups used by Sales’) for the scope.
4. Select object types or specific objects:
a. To select all objects of a particular type (for example, Delivery Groups), select the object type.
b. To select specific objects, expand the type, then select the individual objects (for example, individual Delivery Groups used by the Sales team).
5. Click Save.
What is required by NetScaler Gateway when enabling remote access in a XenDesktop deployment?
A. An LDAP bind account
B. A connection URL to the hypervisor
C. A root certificate from the internal CA
D. The IP address of the RDS License Server
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to enable Active Directory Machine Account Password Management in a XenDesktop environment where Provisioning Services is used. The target devices belong to the same Active Directory domain and are assigned a vDisk in Standard mode.
Which three Active Directory permissions are required to enable Active Directory Machine Account Password Management in this environment? (Choose three.)
Answer: B, C, D
Which two other database server permissions are required in a Provisioning Services farm in addition to ‘execute permissions on the stored procedures’? (Choose two.)
Answer: B, C
A Citrix Engineer could use __________ to enable high availability for XenDesktop site databases. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
A. SQL Server 2008 SP2 Cluster
B. SQL Server 2012 SP1 Express
C. SQL Server 2012 SP1 with Replication
D. SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2 with Mirroring
A Citrix Engineer must configure a service account for communication between the Delivery Controller and Microsoft Virtual Machine Manager.
Which two permissions are required to ensure that the account has the rights to provision virtual desktops onto the shared storage? (Choose two.)
A. Local Administrator on each Hyper-V host
B. Administrator on the Virtual Machine Manager
C. Local Administrator on the Delivery Controller
D. Fabric Administrator on the Virtual Machine Manager
Answer: A, B
Scenario: After using evaluation licensing to explore XenDesktop, a Citrix Engineer installs valid Enterprise licenses on the Citrix License Server. The engineer confirms that the licenses show correctly in the license console. A few weeks later, users in the environment report that they are receiving an error message when logging into Desktop OS machines that states the evaluation license is about to expire.
What should the engineer do to correct this issue?
A. Select the correct product edition in Citrix Studio.
B. Delete the evaluation license and restart the License service.
C. Reallocate the production license with the FQDN of the License Server.
D. Reinstall the production licenses on the License Server and restart the License service.
Which two ports should be used for communication between the Virtual Delivery Agent and the Delivery Controllers? (Choose two.)
Answer: A, B
Which set of components and services are specific to the FlexCast Management Architecture (FMA)?
A. Citrix Studio, site database, Data Collector, Citrix Director
B. StoreFront, Delivery Controller, Citrix Studio, SQL High Availability
C. Virtual Delivery Agent, Delivery Controller, site database, Citrix Director
D. Local Host Cache, Citrix Studio, Delivery Controller, Virtual Delivery Agent